Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Family & Friends!

We hope you all get to enjoy a relaxing holiday tomorrow. We finally took the plunge in creating a blog so that we can keep free communication flowing! Our pictures keep piling up and we forget what we have shared and if we have shared them. Zoe inspired me to do this because she loves watching family photo shows and looking at pictures of everyone throughout the year. So, let us know how our first try comes through cyberspace! :)

1 comment:

JLM said...

Hi Katie, Jon and Little Zoe!!! I LOVE the blog! The pictures are fantastic. If that isn't the prettiest little Anglelina Ballerina I've ever seen! And she does make a mighty cute flower girl if I do say so myself :) We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Your friendship is one of many blessings we cherish! Katie, I'll be in touch--I'd love to see you soon. We've got tons more pictures of sweet Zoe from the wedding to share with you!

With Love,
Jill (& Jeremy)